ANNUAL TOWN ELECTION
Town of Cummington
To either of the Constables in the Town of Cummington in the County of Hampshire:
GREETINGS: In the name of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts you are hereby directed to notify and warn the Inhabitants of the Town of Cummington qualified to vote in elections and town affairs to meet at the Community House in said Town on Monday, May 14, 2018. Polls for voting under Article l will be open from 1:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
ARTICLE l: To bring in and deposit their votes under Chapter 41 revised General Laws and subsequent amendments for the following officers:
• Selectmen for three years
• Tax Collector for three years
• Assessor for three years
• Moderator for one year
• Vocational School Committee member for three years
• Almoner of Charitable Funds for three years
• Commissioner of Trust Funds for three years
• Commissioner of Trust Funds for two years
• Water Commissioner for three years
• Trustee of the Bryant Free Library for five years
• Finance Committee members for three years
• Board of Health member for one year
• Board of Health member for three years
• Planning Board member for five years
• Planning Board member for four years
• Cummington Recreation & Pettingill Memorial Field Committee members for three years
• Municipal Light Plant Board member for one year
• Municipal Light Plant Board members for two years
• Municipal Light Plant Board members for three years
• Hampshire Council of Government for three years
HEREOF, fail not and make due return of the warrant with your doings thereon at the time and place of said meeting.
GIVEN our hands this 19th day of April 2018.
Russell L. Sears, III, Chairman Monica M. Vandoloski
William F. Adams
Donna Jordan, Town Clerk
GREEETINGS: Pursuant to the within warrant I have this day notified and warned the Inhabitants of the Town qualified to vote in elections and town affairs to meet at the Community House on May 14, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. by posting attested copies of the warrant according to Town By-Laws.
Constable, Cummington, Ma,